What Are You Purchasing Paper For?
- 2 1/4″x215′, Thermal paper, 50 rolls per box: $85
- 1 3/4″x215′, Thermal paper, 50 rolls per box: $85
- 3 1/8″x215′, Thermal, 50 rolls per box: $100
- 3 1/8″x350′, Thermal, 32 rolls per box: $100
Kitchen Bond Printers
- 3″x150′, Bond, 50 rolls per box for: $55
- Black and Red Printer Ribbons: $8 each
- 2 1/4″ x 75′, Thermal Paper, 100 rolls per box for: $65
- Individual labels, 700 labels per roll, 30 rolls per box for $250
We use coreless roles for ALL of our paper
Thermal rolls are used throughout the world as a cheap, economical solution for providing receipts to customers. With the adoption of EMV or PIN based payment terminals, many smaller thermal rolls are being used – most with a plastic core that usually ends up in the landfill.
Choosing CORELESS thermal rolls with NO plastic core benefits Business, Employees and The Community.
No plastic core ending up in landfill waste – millions of rolls with plastic cores used daily = thousands of pounds of plastic cores in our landfills daily, we can do better!
Longer Coreless rolls fit in the same space and are more efficient to transport, store and use than rolls with a plastic core.
Change / Carbon Footprint Impact from going coreless. Plastic cores are produced from petroleum base stock and most end up in landfills. Plastic cores are no longer needed, go coreless.
Less space needed
75 ft rolls take up the same space as 44 ft plastic core rolls
Greater productivity of staff
30 ft longer roll (45 ft replaced by 75 ft roll – same outside diameter). Coreless rolls increase the number of receipts printed by over 66% before a roll change is required providing greater server productivity and customer satisfaction.
We Offer Free Paper Delivery Every Tuesday and Thursday!
Within Calgary City Limits